Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reflection of how I've improved!

When I first came to International High School, I was really behind. My freshmen year in Westbury High School sucked! I would always skipped and due to some personal problems I didn't start school until November. Therefore, I didn't learn how to write essays. I didn't even know there was different types of essay! I the only thing I knew of writting essays was what I learned from middle which is when writting indent & write in paragraphs. Now when I came to International High School, it was very difficult for me to get high grades when writting essays. Fortunately I had a great instructor that tought me well and I know beleive I am ready for anything! Being in Ms. Devaney class, also showed me and encouraged me more to write my feeling downs whenever I need some one to talk to and I may not have. I known enjoy writting!

No comments:

Post a Comment